TOTAL TV GUIDE/RADIO TIMES Oct 1-6

Justin continues to press Lillian over Amside before he leaves for Scotland.
It comes under ‘stating the obvious’ of course, but … is Lilian’s relationship with Justin under pressure? After Justin leaves for his trip to Scotland, she is not happy to hear from a gloating Mandy Beesborough that he’s in Edinburgh with his ex-wife Miranda. Will he have a good excuse?
Kate is also having an unhappy time, as she struggles to impress last week’s surprise guest - the cast list, of course, tells us it’s Lucas.
She’s also getting grief from Adam and Ian, who are both secretly horrified by her offer to help them. Is Kate heading got more trouble?
Alistair and Shula’s hopes for a winter break are set back when a routine operation at the vets results in a life-or-death battle for Alistair and Anisha.
Neil’s attempts to co-opt Lynda onto the Parish council are thrown into disarray when an unexpected candidate emerges.
Emma is worried that Ed’s plans for Texels will threaten their finances.
Phoebe’s thrilled by Home Farm’s visitor.
Fallon and Harrison receive a welcome housewarming gift from Christine.
One village resident receives devastating news …
And a bad penny - otherwise known as Matt, one assumes, going by the cast list! - returns.

An amalgamation of two radio/TV guides paraphrased by Toffee from Peet’s

1 Like

So what do we think?

1. Lucas Madecarheadlamp telling Kate he wants a divorce
  2. Josh being stung for the cost of the loader, by its owner.
  3. Joe returning from a doctor’s visit to be told he only has twenty years to live.
3 Likes

Prof Jim is in the week after. I hope they’re not going to make him ill. I love John Rowe’s voice and I don’t like the oldies dying off, I’m sentimental that way, though I’d love Pip and Ruth to be dedded, preferably through Pip’s fault.

2 Likes

How do you know you don’t like it, Janie dere? Apart from the sainted Jeck, there has been a conspicuous absence of twigs being plummeted from.

1 Like

Haha, Gus, that’s true. I found Jeck’s death rather moving, actually. And Phil’s. Hmm … tell you what, you can have Jill if you want a dedding. I want Peggy to survive so that Christine can get her revenge and Joe is a good actor, I’d like him to have a proper story.

But Ruth is first on the death list for me because she is badly acted and badly written and there is no hope of re-casting her but they still could re-cast Pip if only they would make her go away as they did before.

2 Likes