Uranium

Just like Uranium, our numbers seem a tad depleted.

Worry not. I’ve worked out why… It’s cos people are on holiday, innit?

Unless you know better.

4 Likes

Or maybe sensible people are not stuck inside in front of computers?

4 Likes

Er, I reserve the right to resent the implications of that post. In fact, I shall

sulk

3 Likes

Some of us take the computers outside with us.

4 Likes

Nahh… Too obvious.

3 Likes

Where is this “outside” of which you speak?

3 Likes

Hmmm. And on a triple word score. That’s 30 points.

4 Likes

It’s diseased out there. It’s got no top.

3 Likes

You horrible bird, you. Have you any idea how much I loathe, abominate and despise Scrabble? And how long do you have? Boo to you. Wash yer beak out.

4 Likes

And I’ll add Z E R S, to the end of your BOO to make Boozers. With that Z on a triple, that’s 72.

3 Likes

Beak-washing and indeed oyster-washing fluids available over in the Cellar…

4 Likes

Don’t bin the shell - v good for birdies!

3 Likes

Do you play in an anorak? Only it must be terribly uncomfortable in this weather. Good. Serves you right. If I cared at all I might admire your inventive placement of the zed, but as it is, and as there is no way of knowing whether it is on a triple or not, then I say ‘boo to you, pooh pooh to you’, and also ‘burn the Scrabble board with fire’. Meh. And gah

but i hope we can still be frends.

4 Likes

Scrabble board? I don’t use one. This is Free-Scrabble. You just nominate what the various square bonuses are, when you place your letters.

It’s like a cross between Scrabble and Parkour, but cuts out all of that running around nonsense.

4 Likes

I have a copy of Knightmare Chess (where the board is defined by the pieces as they move round each other)…

4 Likes

Those are the sorts of game we need on here… That, Free-Scrabble, Hangman - With real ropes etc. Perfect.

3 Likes

[quote=“Used2B, post:1, topic:457”]
Just like Uranium, our numbers seem a tad depleted
[/quote]My first job was in a factory which enriched uranium. Quite a place it was too.

Let me know if you want anything enriching.

3 Likes

Me, perhaps?

2 Likes

Working on it now Mr Fish.

3 Likes