We are experiencing unusually

…high levels of demand.

For the sick bucket: 45 seconds maximum per user, then please pass it to the left.

4 Likes

I have my own, thank-you

Colour-coordinated, of course…

Carinthia. xx

3 Likes

Luxury sick-buckets for hire, just fifty quid a hurl, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it…

4 Likes

And don’t kick it over after you’ve used it.

3 Likes

Yes, I did wonder about unusually high demand on the bucket, so I made sure to be outdoors in case of accidents. Close call, though.

5 Likes

Prudent Janie, I salute you. And how is Miss Heidi? And the Mister? Be sure to apprise him of how he ranked in the enquiries. Noirish, inappropriate and lipsticky smooches to all;- )

4 Likes

We are all fine, though we finally got Covid in England, mild symptoms for Mr Janie and practically none for me, thanks for asking, and hope you are the equally well as well as the Ma. Miss Heidi is fine too, was scrabbling around energetically this morning, trying to move the shredder, so I assume there was a crittur behind it. I put her outside and there is no evidence of the crittur, so I hope it has departed.

I will certainly pass on your wishes to Mr Janie. He will be pleased.

Yesterday’s episode was almost unremittingly yuk-making, wasn’t it? Only slightly alleviated by Justin getting a verbal drubbing from two justifiably angry women. I will give faint praise to the writer for having Justin try the ‘calm down, dear’ approach (when he said ‘panic’) and have it fail, miserably. That’s the only good thing I can say, all that Peggy/Tony/stars guff. Ooh, can you pass that bucket again?

Oh, and Mr Janie waves back!

6 Likes

Good idea. Saves on glazing, too.

6 Likes

Errr

My radio was defenestrated tonight

ETA listening to recorded episodes!

6 Likes