What a caring Lizzard!

“…I put his old teddy on the bed”

…I didn’t realize he wore one, I wonder how his cell-mates would react to that jewel!

5 Likes

That is a very fine cat on your avatar, Sturmers!

About Freddie’s teddy, if he self-identifies as a woman now, I suppose Lily would get Lower Loxley as she’s the elder of the two. Or would it go to a distant cousin?

4 Likes

One hopes so

4 Likes

Thank you kindly! That is Miss Raspberry, one of the recent inmates at the Kitty Angels shelter where I volunteer! :hugs:

5 Likes

Want another inmate? See Cellar threaf for details. Miss R is rather gorgeous.
Gx

4 Likes

Three Rools to Live By:

1. You can never be too thin!
  2. You can never be too rich!
  3. You can never have too many kitties! (oh boy, that should dingle a few dongles!)

I currently have one “cell-mate” (kitty) (there used to be two until last August, when one (Mr. Abel (a.k.a. LittleBoy) shuffled off this mortal coil leaving Mr. Hopalong (a.k.a. FatMan) as the sole survivor.

6 Likes

The cat is not a pack animal.

I did know a woman who kept forty cats in a two-room flat without access to the outside world. That was too many, and they were all unhappy.

6 Likes

Very true, but that was hardly the fault of the poor cats! Shame on the silly woman! I’ve seen and had to clear up the after-effects of many similar hoarding situations, and they were not pretty! :cry: :sob:

5 Likes

My post was in answer to your contention that you cannot have too many kitties. You can; she did.

I did not at any point suggest the cats were at fault; she was the one who collected and confined them against their wills.

5 Likes

Well, if you remember I did warn that my statement might dingle a few dongles, so my profuse apols. for dingling your dongle - I hope it didn’t cause you too much pain or inconvenience!

3 Likes

No idea what you mean? You made an obviously inaccurate assertion; I pointed out the flaw in it.

1 Like