What a waste of time

Tonight’s episode was. Justin and Miranda, vocal-mugging to microphone, whilst they read out words they patently didn’t understand.

Whilst Kirsty, Dumb and Dumber. Did the same thing supposedly outdoors.

Ye Gods!

3 Likes

While I agree that it was a pretty lame episode I didn’t notice that aspect. It was rather poorly written, I thought.

3 Likes

If they are employing these shit-hot solicitors/barristers, why are they sorting it all out themselves?

2 Likes

To save money and protect Lilian’s good name.

Tape over here please, on the double. I’ve got a fish whose sides are splitting…

4 Likes

I just thought of one redeeming thing about tonight’s episode: Eddie’s lying to Joe about the ‘swift half’ he had in The Bull. Was it one or two pints as well as pie, crisps and ‘artisan salad’? I thought Eddie was utterly shameless, but he isn’t, he’s a lying hypocrite. Makes me dislike him all the more.

3 Likes

I am not happy about Kirsty’s collusion about the destruction of an SSSI, though. That sucked.

4 Likes

If she was there in an official capacity on behlaf of the BWT, not reporting it via the Trust is dereliction of duty. If she was there in an unofficial capacity, the very least she should do is inform Oliver and make him aware that the matter needs reporting.

It has strengthened my conviction that Kirsty is rather thick and not wonderful at all. She does have the virtue of a distinctive voice - but that is down to the actress, not the character being portrayed by the SWs/Ed.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of colluding, one way or another in Ambridge, isn’t there? Darrell and the dog fighting, Will’s dog, Pip and the cattoo … I hope the latter one is being bruited abroad now. It was a good sign that Anisha seemed to know even if I couldn’t figure out how. Oh, and she doesn’t seem to like Pip. Another point in her favour.

3 Likes

Everyone in TA seems to get worse over time. I remember when Fallon was trying to make something of her life, with the band, rather than drift into pub-skivvying.

3 Likes

Gutted, no doubt. :blowfish::blowfish::blowfish:

1 Like

There’s tasteless and then there’s Tasteless. And there’s still quite a lot of tape left… just saying.

Are those owls or hedgehogs?

2 Likes

Certainly are!

Let’s not bring owls into it or we’ll be into pussycats before we know where we’re heading. And the pig who sells his ring underneath the Bong Tree.

We could try hedgehog sauce with the fish. Not too much, mind. With a side portion of tapeworm sautéed in garlic.

1 Like

Putting the mouse cursor over the Owls/Hedgehogs. Reveals they are Blowfish! :astonished: That’s probably why Aisling gutted them.

Who’d have thought it? Well you should have Fishy. They’re your kin. :wink:

2 Likes

Blaashoppies!

3 Likes

Space filling, in one or more TA episodes.

2 Likes

Why d’you think I was giving them a smokescreen, Useders?

2 Likes

Even a piranha can’t get his teeth into a blowfish… Like barrage-balloons some of the blighters.

2 Likes

What goes down in a blowfish stays in a blowfish.

1 Like