What has it got to do with Rex

if Fallon doesn’t want to have children?

I would have been absolutely furious if my spouse had elected to discuss our private affairs with a chance-met slight acquaintance, and I had found out about it.

5 Likes

I’m more worried about what that pair were doing going up Lakey Hill together, tbh.

But, as you have said to me on occasion, dear piscine, because Plot. And since Fallon has been transformed into a snivelling, twittering neurotic who could give JD a run for her money in the useless emotion stakes, then presumably Burns was just pleased to be talking to a bloke who wasn’t whining and snottering all over him.

I look forward avidly to Burns’s arrest for cuddling random urchins in the park, mind.

5 Likes

It is still part of my headcanon that Burns is not actually a police officer at all, just a wannabe who helps sweep up at the nick so that he can pinch uniforms and things and use bits of it that are temporarily closed.

5 Likes

Yessssss!

5 Likes

Disgustin’! Where the sheep could see ‘n’ everyfink.

Indeed. On the one hand you have your network of friends and I have mine; on the other hand our private problems (if any) are for us to work out.

4 Likes

eventually…

3 Likes