Why is Alistair

accepting the blame for Anisha’s incompetent stupidity?

4 Likes

Are you talking about the horse or her absence without a return date?

5 Likes

Because he’s a man in TA, and the job of men in TA is to be wrong when it was the women who actually messed up.

4 Likes

Both. She killed the horse by giving it the general anaesthetic, and then she ran away and left him to make excuses for her.

3 Likes

Wasn’t it Alistair administering the anaesthetic? But yes, it’s very unprofessional of her just to let him deal with everything. If the Mum is having all sorts of tests, there will be a fair amount of waiting around. Anisha cannot be occupied 24 hours a day holding her hand at the bedside.

4 Likes

I suppose you mean she was in charge of the procedure and made the decision (which carrick found very odd) to use a general for a castration.

4 Likes

…when it usually just involves privates

4 Likes

wince

4 Likes

I suppose somebody had to say it, Joe…

4 Likes

That was my reward for Being Very Good all day.

4 Likes

Just heard tonight’s offering.

You have to wonder why Matt went to all that bother and risk a few years back; simply leaving a horse in Alistair’s care seems to have the same effect.

3 Likes

< grins loudly >

2 Likes

Stupid prat. Deny everything like every other vet does. I vaccinated your dog yesterday and now it’s at death’s door? What a coincidence.
The practice is insured, leave it to the insurers to assess culpability. I know it’s not real but a smidgen of research surely wouldn’t go amiss?

2 Likes