Wrap-up of current spoilers - updated May 24

I can’t believe there is no hint anywhere that Josh and Ben are not up in arms about having to pay for Pip’s folly. Josh isn’t even in the cast list this week or next!

The OP is updated to contain all the current spoilers.

2 Likes

OP is updated to include the cast list for the week of May 28 - June 2. Tracy is in that week, as is Tony. Helen speaks but not Tom. No Josh though he is in the week before making and ‘executive decision’. Is he going to leave, fed up with the way Pip is always given preference? Hope not. I want him to be a thorn in her side!

2 Likes

Shouldn’t Josh be deciding if he is going to go to Yewnee at some point? He’s missed the application deadline for October, but perhaps a world class business school will approach him to enrol, free of charge (and probably as a staff member) because of his demonstrable expertise.
This was supposed to be a Gap Yah for him wasn’t it?

2 Likes

I thought he said it was a gap year to get the parents off his back. He had/has no intention of going.

2 Likes

Probably correct. So I assume they had no intention of following it up either. Parenting skills to match Hellen’s.

3 Likes

Scared of his reaction I guess.

On top of their fear if upsetting Princess Phillipa it’s little wonder they have Ben chained to the radiator in his bedroom & feeding him left over pizza under the door.

3 Likes

I’m just going to post the latest Radio Times and Total TV Guide spoilers. Yes, looks like Josh is digging his heels in. Don’t blame him. The agreement was he was to be allowed to work at his businesses. Helping out on the farm is something for his spare time. Pip is being paid to work the farm; he isn’t. Hope he points that out.

1 Like

I think I remember that too. Wonder if the SWs do.

1 Like

I can’t stand him, but that doesn’t stop that being true.

2 Likes

What’s more, it was understood he could stay home for a year and get free bed and board and now he has to share a room all through his stupid sister’s fault. You know, I can’t stand him either but he has the excuse of being still in his teens, though only just, which Pip doesn’t and the further excuse of the much-discussed unequal way his parents treat him and Pip. And poor, neglected Ben, having to share a room with Josh now!

2 Likes

[quote=“JustJanie, post:52, topic:170”]And poor, neglected Ben, having to share a room with Josh now![/quote]To be fair, it’ll be like he’s not there.

5 Likes

Indeed! You’d hardly know it, would you?

3 Likes

Yes, nasty callow Josh has still got plenty of time to mature. Pip should be nearly there, but you’d never guess it. (Have I ever mentioned that I can’t stand her either. Perhaps I have, just once or twice.)

3 Likes

Can we be sure that David is her father?

I now have an ear-worm of this song about a rat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RntxCmqQqSA

2 Likes

On the basis that there really can’t be three* men prepared to screw Ruth, it seems a fairly safe bet.

*Batten didn’t get there but he seemed to want to. No accounting, is there?

6 Likes

ROTFL You just can’t argue with that. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m happy Josh made a few points today about how he and Pip are variously treated but did it sink into David’s thick skull? Josh is not in the cast list next week or the week after, so he only has four more days to make his case.

2 Likes

Maybe he’ll go on holiday? That should put the cat among the pigeons (No offence JJ). :wink:

2 Likes

Points well made and about time too, though I’m afraid he did come over to me as Right but Repulsive, so only half a cheer. Glad Ed’s got some work.

(I have been wracking my brains for who in TA could take on the mantle of Wrong but Romantic. And answer came there none.)

2 Likes