You're ashamed of me!

…dead right, you snivelling little git! Now for Christ’s sake, SOD OFF!

4 Likes

She could have just said he clearly knew nothing about nor was interested in kitchens.

And why, I wonder, is Emma working in the chicken factory if Fallon had enough business to hire whatshisname who has just left to work with Lily. Surely the Tea Room would have been more congenial if Fallon had extra hours. Maybe the chicken factory pays better.

But I digress. Freddie, yes, rather whiny. But doesn’t Lily relish the thought of polishing his c.v. and rubbing in how hopeless he is? Only ought he not to be seeing to his own c.v.? Really, hard to decide which is being more annoying at the moment. We could always knock their heads together.

6 Likes

Allow me to assist. Lily. You might find it helps if you just commit to memory the fact that frilly-knickered Lily is always the more obnoxious of the two.

5 Likes

Pretty much a given in any scene including Lily, unless she’s talking to Pip.

5 Likes

Lily has relished rubbing into Freddie that he is not a good as her ever since we have heard either of them speak.

On the only occasion on which Freddie was chosen for something and she wasn’t (a village play of some sort) Lily was so vile to and about him that Nigel had to intervene and point out that she was better than him at everything else and it would be kind to allow him to shine just for once. Which was not really the message that she needed, but did at least shut her up slightly.

6 Likes

I’m actually going to stand up for Lily here, I agreed with her logic that it makes sense for her to have a space away from home and family, and I thought it was nice of her to say she would do his CV for him, some people are just rubbish at that kind of thing. And she’s a bit of a terrier, I think she’ll find him a job; question is whether he’ll step up and manage to keep it!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have been quite so specific

6 Likes