So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Gorgeous hairdo! I am inspired to make an appointment for Thursday, as my poor thatch is much thinned out, dry and fine. I am kinda wondering if I have a bit ovva thyroid thing going on, as other stuff has changed. As in the rolls thing.

Pfffffft.
Soo xx

3 Likes

Luvverly Urdu

I am slowly melting

What business has the temperature of being at 23C at 2200

Snot natural I tells you

5 Likes

Make the most ovvit, Twellsy. You know, well enough what awaits ye.
A Funeral awaits me, in the morn, forra lovely person, who had endured quite enough.
I propose a toast to Pat!
Soo xx

4 Likes

There is the small matter of ice and lemming. Lemming no problem, but ice had coalesced into a block that even James Cameron would consider a tad OTT.

4 Likes

Funnily enough, that was pretty much exactly what I had - hence the difficulty with the iceberg. (There is a lot to be said for the big bowl-style gin glasses!)

3 Likes

It’s a bucket yer needin’, joe. No shame in that, really…
I must away tae bed, but should confess that I have broached the Pernod, in advance of Carinthia’s arrival. I shall replenish the supply after Sis has visited, so that Mme won’t notice. Ahem.
Good nights, Cellarites.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Ach, just keep the gin in the freezer. Or improvise with the rolling pin. Thirst is a mother of invention.

5 Likes

Raising a glass, Soo.

G xxx

4 Likes

[quote=“soobee, post:743, topic:1089”]
I propose a toast to Pat![/quote]

To Pat!

4 Likes

Aye. She was a one-off and well-liked.
Soo (otb) xx

4 Likes

Bucket raised!

4 Likes

To Pat

5 Likes

Lovely Cellarites. Thank you.
Soo xx

4 Likes

To Pat

Joe, you can freeze slices of lemming - I get the unwaxed ones on offer in Aldi or Lidl, slice them to the desired thickness , open-freeze them, & then either stick them inna plastic box or bag

Soo, my thyroid problems only deigned to show up in the blood tests last May , & the acute inflammation which has turned out to be palindromic RA didn’t show until last October

I had spent the previous 3 years feeling gradually more rubbish

Both affect my skin, hair,and, sadly, midriff

Am clinging on to the fact that I feel better than I did

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

To Pat!

Went to bed early so that I’d have some sleep before getting up to change the print - why do the orders roll in when I’m going to be away for a few days?

Back to me nest. :zzz:

5 Likes

An Snifter afore ye go, Dunnock ?

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Need you arsk, me dear?

yardarm

4 Likes

Bacon butties dear wee birdie?

I have fang wrangler today

At 1430

You couldn’t make it up could you?

It would be me who had that appointment!!!

5 Likes

[happy peckity]

Er, is something happening then?

4 Likes

Well honeys … I’m hooome !!

Abroad is a fine place, in its own way, but as Dorothy said … “there’s no place like home”.

6 Likes