Achieved so far today

Your Ma was right. Though I do wish we’d widened the entrance to the drive as we planned, or at the very least removed one of the pillars … as then Mrs Shanks wouldn’t have, on 3 occasions, scraped her car along it.

Even with beep-beeps fitted.

1 Like

Excellent afternoon of rodding the drains. Much more rewarding than you can imagine; the joy of clear running pipes can’t be understated. And to think some people are scared of septic tanks :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Not a secret any more Janie, I guess this is Surrey sister ? You are going to have to cough up now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

OMG, LadySusan, I’d forgotten I’d written that! What is the price of your silence?

2 Likes

You is in sooooo much trouble now, Janie.

3 Likes

Ha ha, you’re so right, Gus. Let’s just hope I didn’t tell you all about the time that … and then there was the day that … nope, my lips are sealed!

2 Likes

Ask no questions, don’t wake up wiv your head nailed to a coffee table, 's’wot I always say.

4 Likes

Piranha Brothers style ? Hmmmm…that’s a thought :grinning:

3 Likes

He had broken the unwritten law !!

2 Likes

Achieved so far today - woke up, discovered Not the Archers, otherwise SFA. And? Was there something?

3 Likes

Got out of me nest, Early.

Wanna medal.

2 Likes

Congratulations Hedgers :grinning:

Now, share with we inept mortals - or this one, in any case - how do you upload images? I just get an endless upload indicator which never goes above 0%

1 Like

Hedgers is in That London until this afternoon some time, so the answer to that won’t be immediate. I have no idea how it is done, myself.

I have got up earlier than usual, taken the Bird to the station, filled the car with go-juice at enormous expense, had a bath, put on a wash and fed the goldfish, and I want a medal too!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Posting images

Thank you very much for posting these destructions, joe. I think it would be a Jolly Good Idea to put a thread in What’s Gone Wrong, called something like 'Posting Photos (ofr Images?) with that content as the OP.

2 Likes

Cheers Joe. I’ve tried a hotlink as they’re OK with it and it does save bandwidth. See post for Gus!

3 Likes

With certain caveats - see reply :wink:

2 Likes

Oh no! It’s disappeared!!!

image hosting websites

Please don’t disappear!!!

Thank you image :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It occurs to me that this sort of techie stuff should be in the “What’s Gone Wrong” section, so that others can find it. I’ll move it there now.

2 Likes

Why haven’t I got that mug? WHY?

You were spot on there, marjorie - and I don’t mean the well-known brand of flea treatment.

3 Likes