An interview

in the garden? At this time of year? With someone in her seventies?

Trying to kill Lynda off, are they?

4 Likes

Probably still with compromised lung function, too, except for the Healing Waters of the Am.

4 Likes

There you go again, getting all our hopes up…

(All vitriol directed at the character. I have great respect for Carole Boyd as an actor)

5 Likes

She did play a blinder last night, didn’t she? From vain-glorious through self-doubt to righteous wrath, seamlessly.

3 Likes

FTFY.

Then why the fuss about the photographer?

2 Likes

Not being able to face having her photograph taken was the self-doubt bit.

And I disagree with you: discovering that someone has been lying to you in order to manipulate you (and others) leads to righteous wrath, nothing self-righteous about it.

1 Like

Horrible people can still reasonably be annoyed when people are horrible to them.

2 Likes

< brief pause for Ma-wrangling >

With a bloated monster of egotism such as the Snell-beast, there is a reflexive element to any and every emotion and stance.

And I will happily provide more seams ;- )
[grabs trusty, rusty hacksaw]

3 Likes

Hey, if the Echo’s fearless little seeker after truth does do an article while the Moss case is sub judice, might that result in the case being dropped? I would laugh immoderately.
Alternatively, the FLSAT could chum up with Kirsty to pursue the online hunt for the horses and K could be done for witness-nobbling. My mirth would be considerable in that scenario too.

4 Likes