Anisha and Rex

both leaving! If it happens, I have an extra birthday this year.

2 Likes

There’s many a slip 'twixt Ambridge and Hollerton Junction.

3 Likes

Anisha isn’t one to turn down her own benefit, though, and a partnership in Newmarket is kinda good for a vet.

The only problem may be getting the money for her share of the partnership out of Alistair, because he clearly doesn’t have it.

2 Likes

I’m afraid you will have to make do with an extra half-birthday, Fishy. She will go but he won’t, being unable to tear himself away from the magnetic charms of the third-trimester she-dolt and Bert Froi’s spare room.

3 Likes

Damn. You are probably right. But I do hope that he does!

2 Likes

I’d prefer he took his brother with him !

… & Ruth, & Helen, & Pat, & Lexi, & …. oh, you get the picture.

3 Likes

Isn’t it better to keep all the horrible people in one place, that you don’t have to go to?

3 Likes

Internment? Well, if we can’t have mass interment, I s’pose it will have to do.

Yrs sunnily
Gus

2 Likes

I think Rex’ll stay because he can’t leave the pigs he’s committed to so Toby will have somewhere to live whilst he’s attempting to be a father - I still think there’s a chance Kate is up the duff too, Toby will definitely need Rex to support him through that.

5 Likes

What do you mean, ‘attempting’? Unless something useful like a meteor strike on the Piply belly intervenes, the snivelling inadequate will be a father.

I am liking the idea of betrayed, forsworn and jilted pigs - turns out he wasn’t that committed, what a pity - roaming the Borsetshire countryside, though. And ideally taking Susan’s leg off at the hinge. Haunch. Fat bit. You get the general drift.

2 Likes

Besides, Rex could be as committed as a very committed thing to one lot of pigs but they have a tendency to be … er … disappeared at regular intervals, don’t they?

3 Likes

You mean… chops?!

Rex, however, should be committed as a very committed thing - oh hang on, they are short of room too, you have to be beyond barking to get a look-in… dearie me. Plasma ray - it’s the only economically viable remedy they understand and deals with the door security, no probs. Psych nurses, I’m not so sure ;- ) And good crackling, too, or so I am spacerly informed. You carry a big bag of salt in the thingy around your waist, see, and thus have salt to hand if emergency pigs, Rexes or slugs heave in to view. Um.
It is possible someone was pulling my leg, prior to roasting it? (ps: there is no good answer to that; don’t grope for one)

3 Likes