Another section coming up, then

Not a C-section, but an s4 in the first instance to be followed by an s3. I hope Pat was on the phone to the booby hatch before Barwick Green had died away.

4 Likes

I felt the correct response to Helen’s nasty self-willed bullshitting would have been, “Of course it is your decision. Mine is that I can’t risk a man with your father’s health history being subjected to the stress you put him through over Henry, so you’ll need to find somewhere else to live while you do it.”

5 Likes

It should be a double sectioning.

The idiot Ian, for sounding and behaving like a 12-year old.

The mindless Helen, because it’s long overdue and would cheer-up so many listeners.

4 Likes

[quote=“Used2B, post:3, topic:647”]
would cheer-up so many listeners.
[/quote]Probably not as much as her bursting fatally and taking the ill-conceived infant with her, though…

4 Likes

No, no, no.
Henry (and or Gition) are not real, Gus. They’re only sound effects audio files, on the studio computer.

3 Likes

I wasn’t talking about them, though, was I?

4 Likes

Of course not, but there is no reason to suspect that any creature Ian fathered, would be any more real than Henry or Gition.

Is there?

Back some weeks ISTR suggesting that Godawful Kate would end up - but only for the turkey-baster bit - playing the mummy.
This will guarantee that Adamski has nothing to do with it, for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

Ooh, Chris, I was trying to think of something Pat could have said and that’s perfect! Oh, plus, wouldn’t it be perfect if Helen stormed out and said she was moving in with Adam and Ian! Though I don’t think Adam deserves that, Ian certainly does. How dare he go all joyful over Helen’s offer without even discussing it with Adam first. Same for the surrogacy idea, he didn’t bother asking Adam about that.

5 Likes

That and when accused of “not being very supportive”, she could say “We’ve had to support you financially all your life. At present we support you by feeding and housing you, and looking after your children for you, but this is a step too far. No, I won’t support you if you are pregnant: you’ll need to find somewhere else to live and someone else to pay your way for you.”

5 Likes

I think Adam and Ian are headed for a break-up. Adam off to Perthshire, perhaps? Helen and Ian shack up together to take turns raising the products of her obsession with trying every method of impregnation apart from the usual one.

Well, when I say “turns”, Helen’s will consist of dumping them on anyone who stands still too long within a mile of Plague Farm.

5 Likes

Only adding “… & your cheese is shite too, by the way !!”.

3 Likes