Leonie Snell …… Jasmine Hyde
Oliver Sterling …… Michael Cochrane
Roy Tucker …… Ian Pepperell

4 Likes

spit

4 Likes

Boo!

4 Likes

I love the way the spoilers get quoted in my name as if it’s all my fault!

5 Likes

It does seem rather unfair, that, Janie.

But however much we might deprecate their content, we do appreciate your efforts in keeping us, azzit were, posted.

5 Likes

You are very welcome and I didn’t really think you thought I made them up! Heidi has had a lovely time rolling in the driveway and getting covered in grit and pine needles. She seems to like it, no idea why.

6 Likes

Is this Joint Enterprise normal ?

5 Likes

One can hardly, on present form, accuse them of Going Equipped, now can one? So what’s a Plod to do, eh?

4 Likes

…not sure I understand the need of “doubling up”. I’m just about to LA, and so the obvious questions are (1) will it be worth it? (2) should I be looking forward to hearing the whole thing in living stereo (…see my first comment!) :thinking::thinking::thinking::open_mouth::neutral_face::neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Possibly, it’s just because the epis in question were recorded for two different weeks.

4 Likes

You are altogether too sensible. Are you sure you are on the right board? :wink:

3 Likes

Bloody genius.

No-one likes a smart-arse btw.

3 Likes

That’s OK then. My arse is far from smart at the moment, being encased in the kind of comfy ancient joggers that seem entirely suitable when subject to house arrest.

Eat your heart out, Helen.

4 Likes

Channelling Tony Archer here: “WHAT???”

I’m easily amused, but I still chuckle at David Troughton’s over-acting when Tony was told about the grey joggers.

3 Likes