Kirsty Miller …… Annabelle Dowler
Roy Tucker …… Ian Pepperell
Mike Tucker …… Terry Molloy
Adam Macy …… Andrew Wincott
Lynda Snell MBE…… Carole Boyd
Lorraine…… Dru Stephenson

2 Likes

Not found in the Piscine Archives.

"I’ll be on 17th November at 7.02pm and the Omnibus on Sunday 22nd November at 10am over on BBC Radio 4 or the Sounds App.
“It’s a small part but in a really important and heartbreaking story-line in which the actors who play Alice and Chris, Hollie Chapman and Wilf Scolding, have an incredibly hard job to do and bring out all the nuances of the characters.”

3 Likes

Er…

Am I the only one confused here? The summary for 17th November doesn’t exactly help here either.

2 Likes

I assume it has been rescheduled since she was told that.

2 Likes

I guess so, though I can’t imagine why it would have been.

Anyway, I’m wondering if it is something to do with Martha.

A medic of some sort imparting bad news?

2 Likes

That Fish says: “Dru Stephenson, who plays Lorraine, was a sonographer in w/e 19/11/2020” and will be adding the name to the synopsis.

3 Likes

Ah! and oops, I didn’t mean any criticism of the synopsis, I was just v confused.

This time round she could be someone else entirely then, in fact she probably is, and nothing to do with a heartbreaking storyline. Shame!

2 Likes

I think “Lorraine” was the sonographer last time.

Though she doesn’t appear in the official cast list for that week.

And nor do Chris’n’Alice.

3 Likes

Curiouser and curiouser. Well I hope that doesn’t mean another bloody pregnancy, that’s all.

3 Likes

Ah, it was in 2020 and she just hasn’t updated her web site for ages.

3 Likes

Don’t worry unduly on that account, dere: Alish hash to be stashing the corksh shomwhere.
Sorry. So coarshe.

But hurrah! Can we hope for an ‘and this is why pickling your foetus is a Bad Idea’ bit of official and patronising nagging? Of huge relevance to the TA core audience, of course.

4 Likes

“Here’s a thing you should nag your (grand)children about!”

3 Likes

That was my first thought but I can’t really see where a sonographer would come into that at this stage. We shall see.

3 Likes

One ping only, Vasiliy…

4 Likes

Well now we know we have another reason for a sonographer to make an appearance. Dare we hope that Natasha’s scan will turn out to be more interesting than Alice’s? Oh the irony if Martha is perfect but Tom’s baby, well, isn’t.

4 Likes

Maybe Natasha is taking anti-batshit meds and didn’t listen to the Awful Warnings…

4 Likes

“According to this, it’s a shoal of cod…”

4 Likes