Freddie Pargetter … Toby Laurence
Lily Pargetter … Katie Redford
Johnny Phillips … Tom Gibbons
Hannah … Helen Longworth
Russ … Chris Pavlo.

2 Likes

Ta Janie.

Do we know who Russ is ?

… & Welsh Phil is back, but no Kirsty or Shula. Mmmmm.

3 Likes

No Olwen.

No idea who Russ is, Armers, but in the list I am looking at Shula is definitely (boo) there

2 Likes

Maybe it’s something to do with Lily. This is the week after her secret is revealed. Could it be anything as dull as she has a boyfriend? Please, please, don’t say she is preg… no, no, no, I couldn’t bear it!

2 Likes

Let’s hope she can’t either.
Even they wouldn’t think that was a good or interesting idea… would they? nooooo

2 Likes

Gus, these are the people who have given us the Adam and Ian baby story. And Ruth’s miscarriage. And Kirsty’s miscarriage and the Grief of a Man. And Pip’s pregnancy. Speaking of which, the devoted and anxious to be a hands on dad Toby hasn’t been heard from of late, thankfully.

My only hope is Toby does a bunk and Pip has a horribly colicky baby and Ruth refuses to help and won’t let Jill help either.

1 Like

Or that Ben plays with it and ‘breaks it’, accidentally-on-purpose like? I have some obst & gyn wishes for Pip, too, but decency forbids…

2 Likes

Ooops. :thinking::clown_face:

1 Like

“Russ from the dairy contractors” was mentioned on 30/January and 2/February this year, advising on the new milking parlour.

He previously appeared on 21 April 2004. Lowfield:

1 Like

o by all that’s tedious, more mil’n’ parlour fun and frivols. Haud me back.
Isn’t there a story where a Princess chokes on a herringbone (possibly less specific than that, but a herring is by and large a fish)? So there is a faint spark of hope.
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Magic_Fishbone
Damn, spark extinguished. It has a ‘happy’ ending, except for some poor wee dog, o ha ha, how we all laughed. I really don’t like Dickens very much. Little Dorrit and Bleak House excepted, with a following wind.

1 Like

Firstly, thank you.

Secondly … so this is Roof & Peep dragging on the milk’n paarla story. Oh deary me.

Third of all … dragging up actors from 2004. Really ? While there are so many long-lost ones already. Couldn’t Anisha (‘bless you’) have plucked some expertise in this respect ? Or Molly Button ? What’s Darryl doing these days ?

Decaying?