Roy Tucker … Ian Peperrell
Ben Archer … Ben Norris
Russ Jones … Andonis James Anthony
Lee … Ryan Early
Lily Pargetter … Katie Redford

2 Likes

o god Russ’n’Lily are back

3 Likes

I’m hoping it’s good news, Lily is dumping him but not because she has decided to abandon her education and stay home to run the business because Lizzie is too fragile.

How about this? Lizzie says there is no way now that she can afford to subsidise the 2-bedroom love nest and Russ, seeing that he no longer has a meal ticket, departs.

3 Likes

Lily dumping Russ wouldn’t be good news in my book.
I don’t want her university career to prosper; and the more thorns in Widderbeth’s pillow the better, surely?
Russ can dump Lily, horribly and humiliatingly, but not yet.

2 Likes

Yer a hard cruel heartless limpet, Wor Gus. That’s prolly why I like you. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Let’s see if I can cover all the bases here, because I was thinking you can’t have Lily trash her university career without having her go back to Lower Loxley to be the Helpmeet of her Pore Widowed Mother. But I think I’ve got it. She does go back to LL, but is exceedingly annoying, telling Lizzie she’s Doing Everything Wrong. Then flounces back to university, having ruined her first year by doing no course work, only to be dumped by Russ.

Will that do?

3 Likes

It’s the vindictiveness shown at moments like this that make the days fly by. Thank you all.

4 Likes

That would do, Janie, as long as she is dumped for an older model and that he tells her that he needed someone more his equal in emotional and intellectual maturity. And with bigger tits.

2 Likes