Jazzer McCreary …… Ryan Kelly
Lynda Snell …… Carole Boyd
Oliver Sterling …… Michael Cochrane
Adil Shah …… Ronny Jhutti
Miles Titchener …… Adam Astill
Rob Titchener …… Timothy Watson
Student …… Ntombizodwa Ndlovo

4 Likes

Predictable I suppose, if rather depressing.

4 Likes

“Still not dead!”

4 Likes

November???

5 Likes

Sorry! October, go a bit ahead of myself.

5 Likes

We have Miles as well. I suspect there will be a second Tim Stimpson week. Looking forward to it actually, Helen’s had far too much good luck this week.

Odd that there isn’t a single Archer in the week in question. And I do hope Usha makes things far, far worse.

Tomorrow Helen will have a helpful chat with an all-understanding GP, probably the new character. And hey presto she’s cured. So, cheese contract, court case and anorexia all solved in one week.

5 Likes

Hasn’t she just. I’m hoping for something really nasty. Don’t look so surprised :eyes:

5 Likes

I don’t think Lee finally telling her a little of what’s what is bad enough, but I hope it may have rocked her back on her heels slightly all the same.

4 Likes

Here’s hoping the cheese contract goes wrong 'n all, there is hope there. Especially as they’ve just paid for the design of the new wrapping. Anything else? Henry to give her a hard time? He’s being far too nice to her at the moment. She’s got him well trained to defend her, notice how he turned on Lee for daring to contradict her. If Lee left, she’s start calling him the ‘man of the house’. Well, he wouldn’t have to leave for her to do that, come to think of it!

5 Likes