Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update April 12-16

Let’s walk down to Ambridge as spring wafts over Lakey Hill, children hunt for Easter eggs, and the bells ring out from St Stephen’s, calling the faithful to come and sing their hallelujahs. They don’t yet know what we know, so lets just enjoy their rural idyll; soon they too will be living under the same cloud as us.
Tracy is on a fitness campaign for the cricket team - which doesn’t involve doing PE lessons in front of a screen - while Kenton comperes the village Easter festival - and the ‘rewilders’, having drunk Justin’s champagne, now find it has a bitter aftertaste.
Ed, despite Jazzer’s advice, sticks by his decision, while Philip finds himself under his own terrible cloud.

Thanks to Maggiesaes of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

5 Likes

I’d still rather be here than in Ambridge.

Izzit almonds by any chance?

When you’re getting advice from someone called Jazzer, things have gone Badly Wrong.

6 Likes

Can’t be as terrible as the cloud he has put other people under. I’ve been trying to think of a suitable punishment for him, how about spending the rest of his life locked up with ghastly Gavin?

6 Likes

Or, married to dreary Kirsty?

6 Likes

You know, Gus, although I don’t entirely share your opinion of Kirsty (or Lynda for that matter), I was thinking the exact same thing, but thought I’d wait for you to say it.

5 Likes