Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update June 12-17

With her fancy new hairstyle (is that Fabrice of Felpersham’s work?) and triumph treating Barry’s ferret, Denise is having a bit of an Ambridge moment. On top of that, it seems that the coveted Borsetshire Veterinary Nurse of the Year Award might be within her grasp. Will this take her mind off her husband’s frequent and mysterious disappearances on his bike? Or perhaps, what with one thing and another, she’s glad to see the Lycra-clad back of him?
Meanwhile, Tom and Natasha nest-build, the Caseys make themselves too much at home and Ed has high hopes at the Borchester Show.
Then, as the rest of us learn to deal with the volcanic side of Neil, the future of the once mild Pig Man becomes uncertain.

Thanks to LadySusan of The Ambridge Reporter

5 Likes

It’s all already happened!

2 Likes

Um… yes? I move these from Spoilers to TA when they are no longer Spoilers.

3 Likes

Oh, I see. Thanks.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what has happened to this week’s update? I can’t find it anywhere in the magazine, in fact the whole radio page has disappeared, replaced by tv on demand I suppose.

6 Likes

Others elseboard have similarly commented and LadySusan confirms that it’s not in this week’s magazine.

5 Likes

We’ll never know whether it will be back again, I guess.

(Hello, Nelson)

5 Likes

Wotcher Nelson!

I think they delegate the updates to anyone who doesn’t run away quickly enough or, failing that, the office cat, and now the sardine budget has been slashed, well, the cat ain’t playing.

5 Likes