Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update June 2-7

Another sister from beyond the Am arrives in the village. Let’s hope that the appearance of Alistair’s sibling, Fiona, doesn’t lead to the same crass level of script writing and acting provoked by the late Nigel’s sister a couple of weeks back. Fiona has rocked up for the Prof’s tribute night, where, with a bit of luck, things could go very badly indeed.
Things are going pretty badly up at Brookfield, where Jill boils over - then drops a bombshell - and there’s a showdown about the mystery guest Josh has smuggled into the family home.
Meanwhile, Ed does his best to get free of the tentacles of rural crime, Kate comes up with another bad idea, Clarrie is worried and - excitingly - PC Burns gets a promising lead on the bunting.

Thanks to Maggiesaes from ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

4 Likes

Oh gawd. More hooting.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to it. Who will she be hooting at? Wish it was Pip but she’s not in the cast. Hope it’s not Josh but I bet it is. And the bombshell? Is she going to marry Leonard?

3 Likes

Please not. He hasn’t been around long but already I loathe him as if I’d known him for years. Interfering old wazzock.

3 Likes

Yes, but think of his potential for annoying the Dopeys. And Pip. He could tell her she’s taking advantage of Jill, fr’instance.

And he has a nice voice.

3 Likes

By the way, did you all notice that line in the DM Magazine? I was so startled I double-checked with Maggie to make sure it wasn’t her own comment because it sounded worthy of any Mustardlander but no, it was the journalist.

3 Likes

I both noticed and approved.
“The Archers: too crass for the Daily Mail”

3 Likes