Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update June 22-25

Like so many other brides-to-be, Kirsty’s wedding plans have been thrown into chaos. For Kirsty, though, already having been jilted by the Sausage King, there’s an added bitterness to her current woes.
At first, she frets about the situation, but as the week progresses, she gets an inkling of her intended’s dark side. Will it be Kirsty who does the bolting this time round?
Susan, having turned into a bit of a broadcast star after revealing details of the saucier aspects of her life with the Pigman, has been feeling pretty confident over the past weeks, but that will take a knocking this week.
Meanwhile, her brash sister, the ever ebullient Tracy, has her own performance fears as she faces a Skype call with Roman’s parents.

Thanks to Maggiesaes of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

4 Likes

Are we going to get something with an actual plot this week then? Or is that hoping for too much?

3 Likes

You want the Moon on a stick, you do.

3 Likes

Nah… Someone malleting a stump up Tracy’s arse would do me fine. Or indeed up her loose-lipped, chilli-libidinous, rum-soaked sister’s ditto.

And if you haven’t heard that called a ditto before - well, now you have. You could start petitioning the Almighty for a sheltered life, I suppose ;- )

3 Likes

I think that is the moon on a stick, from the right angle. And distance. Preferably a long way away.

3 Likes

And if you wish to have the Horrobins on a stick might I suggest ear defenders?

4 Likes

Oh, they don’t really feel pain, you know. That’s just an autonomous response.

3 Likes

THEY might not feel pain

My ears DO feel pain!

4 Likes

Well, that was rather my, forgive the word, point. Plus there was all this sponsored cricket clobber lying around, contributing to me momentary lapse in judgment during a period of great strain…

3 Likes

Oh good. I was a bit odd yesterday and wanted to be sure.

3 Likes