Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update March 1-4

Yet again we find ourselves trapped in the triangular relationship at the Old Police House now known as Greenacres. Will we ever be free of it? Once Jazzer’s main interests in life were his milk round, pigs, and an enthusiastic consumption of banned substances. Now that the Scotsman has taken up an arresting new hobby, events in the former nick spiral out of control.
Kirsty’s life, already a whirlwind of catastrophes, seems to be going the same way as PC Burns delivers some unexpected news, while a family surprise puts Alice in a spin.
Meanwhile Susan and Clarrie throw themselves into Lynda’s project, and Ruairi’s wheeze catches Brian and Adam’s attention.

Thanks to Maggiesaes of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

4 Likes

G’wan, tell me Lynda’s restoring an industrial mincing-machine.

4 Likes

So far this week is contriving to be even less compelling than one might have surmised from the above.

Oh, and since when was putting leg of lamb in a stew ‘peasant cooking’? That in this instance it is cooking perpetrated by a peasant, I do not dispute.

2 Likes

On the one hand the customers won’t know the difference.

On the other hand when the customers don’t know the difference you use the cheap stuff.

2 Likes

True, but this was at home… Let’s add cooking to the list of topics they know the square-root of frod-all about. LoL wouldn’t make a better Irish stew, just a wrong one.

2 Likes

Have they seen the price of a leg of lamb?

Masterchef is on TV ATM, & we can be amazed at their…

Bluddy concoctions too…

Ahem

Carinthia.xx

2 Likes

Err Gus dear
It was neck of :sheep:

3 Likes

You’re right. It was. Which is correct and proper and divinely ordained.
So I apologise unreservedly for my above remarks.
Wish Ian wouldn’t bloody mumble, though.

3 Likes

Ian’s diction is rather clear for the most of Norn Iron folk

A lot of us peasants have turrible diction and never open the gate of wer teef

2 Likes