Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update March 15-18

Discontent seethes in the village. Ben has what many a therapist would describe as a ‘frozen need’. This means that whatever Ben gets, it’s never enough. You will know someone’s with a frozen need - these types are all over the place. Last year,Ben got a set of wheels off Grandma Jill and her paramour for his birthday. Will this year’s offering live up to his expectations? Make a wild guess.
Eddie has his own gripes, and vows to take revenge over Lynda’s decision about the Miracle Plays, while Jazzer gets a bit of a talking-to from another Ambridger about his bragging, and Susan finds herself caught between a rock and a hard place.
All these niggles and gripes, though, are nothing compared to Alice’s struggles.

Thanks to Maggiesaes of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

5 Likes

She’s playing St Margaret Clitherow?

3 Likes

I do not want a (fairly) local parish tainted by association with the Blasted Susan, ta.

Is that hurtier or less hurty than a frozen shoulder? Yay! Experiments!

4 Likes

Could Soosan not suffer a frozen jaw?

Anything to stop her talking…

3 Likes

Missed a bit and froze her entire head. Ah well, that’s wot happens when you play with liquid nitrogen.

2 Likes

Someone please pass me the toffee hammer…

1 Like

I have two

Can we smite together

On three

And Soosan’s head is in smithereens…

Who is next?

1 Like

Lemme just aim a bit…

“crushed by a tractor” takes on whole new levels of splatter

1 Like

Wee birdie if you stuck that pole at the front of the airborne helicopter up someone’s fundamental orifice it could be fun seeing what happened!

2 Likes