Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update September 21-24

Susan Carter is much given to meddling in other people’s business. If, as is the case with Philip, your business is well dodgy, this meddling can bring all kinds of trouble. While Philip thinks on his feet, and Gavin gets caught up in a web of deceit, the rest of us are dreading the moment when Kirsty finds out the awful truth that, yet again, she’s drawn a dud card in the game of love.
Things may be going a little better on that front for Lynda and Robert as they get all riled up about the Flower and Produce Show, while Chris finally realises that all is far from well with his wife and some hard facts must be faced.

Thanks to LadySusan of this Parish

4 Likes

We are?

4 Likes

I know, can’t wait, meself!

4 Likes

Same here, been gleefully anticipating it for months now. Another of those agonised screams please, Kirsty.

4 Likes

…and then a dive into Arkwright Lake with a bag of bricks round your neck. Rough on the local fish, but [shrug] omelettes/ eggs

3 Likes

“Discount bricks, only thruppence a bag. Ah, young lady, you look as if you’d appreciate some bricks…”

3 Likes

“… Oh, sorry, that should have been an unvoiced plosive at the end there”

3 Likes

Weeeeell, I suppose she could find out what has been going on and confront the pair of them, following which Gavin could lose it and dump her in Arkwright Lake with a bag of bricks round her neck.

I quite like that idea. So long as we still hear the agonised scream as he throws her in.

3 Likes

No, she must throw herself in, thus acknowledging what we all long have known: that she is a useless piece of flesh.

3 Likes