Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update September 24th-29th

There’s drama aplenty this week as in-fighting between the locals has put the fate of Brookfield’s Harvest Supper in jeopardy - is the evening doomed to failure?
Meanwhile, Stella discovers some shocking information, Susan looks forward to celebrating a very special birthday, and Will, George and Poppy prepare to start their new life at No. 1, The Green.

Thanks to LadySusan of The Ambridge Reporter

5 Likes

Pip is, as widely speculated, pregnant?

6 Likes

Please, no!

5 Likes

Quite. But it does seem to fit with “Pip has the rug pulled from under her” and “Stella struggles to find the right words” in the one-liners.

5 Likes

I’m trying to think what else it could be.

Stella said to Ruth that she ‘liked’ Pip and wouldn’t mess about with her - unlike Pip who has totally messed about with Stella, what with rushing off after that first kiss, the bundling her out the door when they spent the night together, not seeing that that was wrong, insisting on secrecy, acting weird and drunk in the pub that time she went with Ruth and Stella, rebuking Stella for kissing her while Rosie was in the car … on and on.

I hope the rug being pulled consists of Stella deciding she isn’t interested any more.

5 Likes

Good, not pregnant and now she’s in some doubt as to whether Stella is going to dump her or not. Stella won’t, sadly, but I hope this incident redresses the balance a bit. So far Pip has been awful to Stella and Stella hasn’t bitten back. In fact she even seems to have forgiven Ruth for that vile remark about ‘persuading’ Pip.

5 Likes

Which is, in itself, a relief. Except that as we all know Stella will forgive her and the pair will live happily(ish) ever after - I can’t help thinking that a pregnant Pip being dumped by Stella as a result, and suffering a broken heart, would have been rather satisfying. The more Pip suffers the better.

4 Likes

Stella: “I know there aren’t any other lesbians in the village now, but a sweaty man on the Internet said we’re recruiting all the time, so…”

4 Likes