Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update September 26-30

Perhaps the soil from the bit of Bridge Farm that was flogged off to build the Beechwood estate was exhausted from decades of farming. That might explain why so many plots planted in this corner of Ambridge lack vigour and conviction. The currently shallowly rooted crop, sown among the new builds, takes a feeble turn as Lee makes an unexpected discovery that will lead to yet another terrible Beechwood incident. While we struggle to give attention to these events, we must also keep a weather eye open as we mooch around the rest of the village. A much-anticipated event comes to pass this week; Chelsea’s driving lesson. Tracy, her mother, is in the instructor’s seat, and having two Horrobins at large and on wheels should buck thing up a bit.

Thanks to LadySusan of ‘The Ambridge Reporter’

4 Likes

I would say “poor journalist”, but this is someone knowingly working for the Daily Mail.

3 Likes

D’you think they meant 'much anticipated '? Neither, of course, is true but, as Hedgers says, DM…

3 Likes

I wonder if it’s my mistake. I was taking dictation from LadySusan. She might drop in and let us know.

…

Yes, my mistake - it was ‘anticipated’. I’m a good typist but a poor listener it seems.

4 Likes