Darn!

…another golden opportunity to get rid of a couple of superfluous characters. Both the OldestGrundgie and the YoungestGrundgie performing a mutual dropping dead session? There was me thinking, “…c’mon Clarrie-Luv, swing the shovel just a bit higher. Right above the ear is a good place!”

…oh, and by the way hang on to that shovel Clarrie-Luv, you’ll need it when we get outside!

…Jesus, what a cop-out for a Friday cliff-hanger too! “Pass me a sherbet-lemon!” …indeed!!!

4 Likes

It would be fairly crap, yes, but today is Thursday, Sturmers. Well, not any more, by about 14 minutes, but the episode definitely happened on Thurs.

6 Likes

…er, um, …oops! …where am I? …what am I doing here? …who am I? …do I care? …damn clock must be fast! …again! :cry:

4 Likes

…all this talk about Herbert Lemmings has made me want to head for the nearest cliff! (…Cliff? …who he?) …aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! …keerrsplaaaaaaaat

4 Likes

's a myth…

3 Likes

…just like the myth that TA is a well-written, realistic, every-day story of country-life in England and the every-day adventures or lack thereof of the villagers living there?

4 Likes

Even less accurate than that one.

4 Likes

So in order to make TA, the BBC puts gets a burly stagehand to push people into doing things they otherwise wouldn’t?

4 Likes

…not really! …just burly editors pushing wanna-be SWs into writing things they oughtn’t

4 Likes

Imagine the job satisfaction in that.
How does one train to be a stagehand? The ‘burly’ I can manage wivvout tuition.

4 Likes

“We know where yer aging muvver lives. Now, just say the lines and nobody needs to get hurt.”

5 Likes