Fish pie, anyone?

According to cooksinfo.com, ‘A zander has lean, firm, white, delicate flesh, with less bone than Pike. Many consider it quite tasty.’ It is a non-native species and as such cannot be returned once caught.

Just sayin’, like.

3 Likes

Apparently they are a menace in canals.

3 Likes

I think we should test that using the Craig brat. Don’t tell me, it’s spelt ‘Xander’.
Not for my purposes, it isn’t.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t spell it that way; people would say it wrong.

3 Likes

Zander is Bluddy lovely wiv lots of garlic…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

…that goes for just about anyfink! :triumph:

4 Likes

On the whole, I think I’d prefer a slice of Mom’s Apple Pie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mom%27s_Apple_Pie :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Sander, as in ‘belt’?
What an excellent idea that is. Since the dratted thing annoyingly survived birth, me hopes are now pinned on Ian ‘dropping’ and breaking it. Entirely accidentally, of course.

Wasn’t it nice to be treated to the bbc party line on surrogacy, btw? And what a load of festering cobblers it was.

4 Likes

We are to understand that giving birth has no effect on women at all, I suppose.

4 Likes

It suddenly occurred to me precisely what you were talking about, and after having a think (:astonished: :thinking:) I suppose “Sandy” might be in order (wiki sez: "Sandy is a popular unisex name; the male version can be a diminutive of “Alexander”, “Sander”, “Alasdair”, “Sandipan”, “Sandeep”, “Sanford”, or “Santiago,” while the female version is a diminutive for “Sandra” or less commonly “Alexandra”, Alisande, and “Cassandra”. The female name may also be spelled “Sandi” or “Sandie”)

Now just think of all the fun all his friends will have when TheThing starts skule! (…all of that, plus he will have two daddies, so he might even be referred to as Sandy “Two-Daddies” Macy-Craig, or Cracy-Maig, or Crazy- (Ed:I think that’s enough- thank you Dr. Spooner).

…but Xander? (…I think it was the biol-daddy who said, what sounded to me like “Xander for short”), so if he really said “Sander” then one can only wonder if TheThing is orbital or belt! (…or even if he is AC or DC (or both?)) :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes