Ghods

That was excruciating listening. OK, it would probably be unfair to blame Ahmed for the fish concept, but I do blame her for having the notion that the dross she wrote with bipedRoy* and Jakob was in any way ‘comedic’.

And the Oirish Bintbot who’s set her Patronise level to ‘stun at 100 paces’.

I feel the programme has run its course.

*do please note the careful avoidance of ‘human’ there. Thank you.

3 Likes

The naming of those fish is a real bloody nuisance; not funny, not clever, and not what anyone with any intelligence would do. It confirms my impression that rather than PPE at the University of Oxford, Phoebe read PE at Oxford Brookes University…

3 Likes

Perhaps Phoebe read the label on the PPE at Oxford (“protects eyes against class 1 laser hazards”).

3 Likes

Come on, wor Fish (oh heck, they ruin everything), it’s obvious what TBTB are doing: trying to create renewed closeness between the Nasty Little Sucker and scalelessKate and thus false jeopardy for when Kirsty moves in for the kill…

3 Likes

So they felt that it would be clever to call two goldfish in the programme by the names of two people in the programme. Ha. Ha. I hope they will find that a satisfactorily side-split reponse, because it is all they are going to get. And from here on I shall have to explain, every single time either Kate or Roy is in the programme, whether this particular Kate or Roy in a synopsis is bipedal or piscine. The ginks who thought this funny can fuck right off, and when they have done that they can fuck off some more.

3 Likes

Yerrr! Bite 'em, wor Fish! I’ll hold yer weed;- )

4 Likes

I will help the limpet

And take photos on proper chemical fillum

So wor Fishy can have the negatives for future personal pleasure

5 Likes

I suggest that you borrow the approach used in some fanfiction that seems to have originated in ARPANET bang paths: fish!Kate and fish!Roy.

3 Likes

Now there’s a thought. Or a hyphen: fish-Kate and fish-Roy. (Leads me to Kilroy: not a bad idea either.)

3 Likes

Bastard son of a pissed Norman?

5 Likes