Gnatrasher…

…sounds like a bit of a slag to me! Poor old BaconBoy! (This here Trev sounds a bit like Trev The Rev (“Big Jim and The Figaro Club”)

4 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I want enlightening links, thanks all the same.
Natasha could be the making of Tom, I reckon. Not that we want that sort of outcome, but still…
Let’s hope they drive off a cliff in a very expensive car and that the posthumous debt is somehow Helen’s problem.

5 Likes

Yes, I can’t imagine what Tom could be made into that would be either useful or ornamental.

Now that idea I like very much. I’m all for anything that rocks Helen’s world. In fact, I’m amazed Natasha has not set out to undermine Helen’s position. It would be so easy to plant little darts about her not doing her share of work and her lack of support for Tom’s projects (kefir, trees) while demanding he support hers (expensive cows, milking parlour, commandeering Johnny’s labour). The latter was made apparent to Natasha just the other day when she demanded Johnny ‘for once’ help out with the pigs.

They’re being awfully slow to pit Natasha and Helen against each other.

4 Likes

I have several suggestions but they are in very bad taste even by the standards of this board.

5 Likes

Ornamental and useful:

Helen, of course, is simply mental and useless.

4 Likes

You can’t just leave it at that. Cruel, I call it

4 Likes

Werl, the pesticide content would be too high for animal feed, and the other option descends into Godwin’s Law.

I s’pose he might make a nice set of wall decorations for an aspiring necromancer…

4 Likes

I had been thinking along the lines of ‘interactive dartboard’; you have provided an upcycling option for when the squealing palls.

4 Likes

A perfect installation for the newly-vamped Lower Loxley Art Gallery. The school groups will love it. And when the little darlings have tired of playing ‘Saint Sebastian’, Russ could change the theme to ‘William Tell’.

6 Likes

I once told someone that I was going to use someone else’s hide for lampshades, tattoos and all. She objected that he had no tattoos; I said I intended to provide them first, with a blunt needle. She thought about it, and then said, “Dahling, I think there are limits beyond which you shouldn’t torture” (minuscule pause) “your decor merely for the sake of revenge.”

4 Likes