Grundys out - yes or no?

I used the term Tuppaware, to suggest a container like you describe, Carinthia.

Lots of things which used to travel as carry-on luggage on international airlines, changed/stopped after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

3 Likes

You donā€™t reckon they would accept the paperwork from the funeral as reasonable evidence about what was in the box with the funeral parlour label on it?

1 Like

Not in Italy. You just look at the record of terrorist incidents where passengers joined a flight as it transited Italy. Israel had their own security contingent at Fiumicino and Ciampiano, for years because the security was notoriously poor.

3 Likes

I reckon that an airline, given the opportunity to make life less pleasant for a passenger, will rarely turn it down.

3 Likes

Disappointing to hear tonight that Stirling is allegedly ā€˜mortifiedā€™. I was looking forward to the degrundification of Ambridge.

4 Likes

But you KNEW really, didnā€™t you !!

4 Likes

I didnā€™t hear TA from Tuesday to Friday - too busy talking & supping Pernod

I thought I might catch up with the Minibus this morning

I appear to have dozed through half ovvit, & was fixing the 'Lectric for the remainder

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll copeā€¦ :wink:

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

If the source was Shula, she might be being as reliable as she was about him ā€œnot grieving properlyā€ā€¦

3 Likes

I was wondering earlier today whether youā€™d cause more mayhem by putting a metal flute in hold baggage or producing it for inspection out of your hand baggage. And I was only thinking of yer ordinary sized flute.

4 Likes