Help! The board is broken!

I am about to break the board while it’s being moved to a new server. Don’t be surprised if things go up and down like RAJAR figures for the next little while. When the board vanishes, I’ll put up some text on the homepage (discussion.ambridgereporter.org.uk) to say what’s going on.

3 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

3 Likes

RAJAR figures go down??

2 Likes

No, and neither does the board.

Should now be reasonably stable so I’ve un-bannered this topic.

3 Likes

Excellent work. As an unexpected added benefit I’ve stated getting alerts in the OS X Notification Centre. looks like a better system all round.

2 Likes

Hooray, I’m in! For a short while I could only get into the Ambridge Reporter main page, not the discussion forum, all fine now. Thanks, Feral Techie!

2 Likes

I wondered what had happened - I thought I’d jinxed it!

3 Likes

You had. But highly skilled, and even more highly-paid, experts neutralised your malign influence. Expect a bill in due course

Well I do. And I’m seldom disappointed. Like autumn leaves, dear, these bill things, in somewhere that really knows how to do Autumn. New Hampshire, maybe? Depending on tax arrangements, of course.

3 Likes

I do love it when essential work gets done while I am away…

Thank you, Feral.

2 Likes

Well if there’s a bill can it wait till I get paid? :scream:

1 Like