I am bored with Brian

being turned into a village idiot.

Thatssorl, really.

5 Likes

Reminded me of the episode where Oliver tried to be a waiter. Equally excruciating and out of character.

5 Likes

Yes, that was annoying too.

It’s funny how little I find men making fools of themselves because a woman has been bloody to be good entertainment…

5 Likes

Still, it only made me roll my eyes a bit, unlike the scene with Justin giving Brian advice on how to woo the little woman, which made me feel ill.

4 Likes

And in a village where the competition is so stiff, too… very peculiar notions of humour the Prod Team have. A murrain on them.

3 Likes

I might if I knew what that was…

3 Likes

Campaign for Real Aldridge (Brian)

CAMRBA is not easy to say.

3 Likes

Oh right. Put me down for a shift in the rota. Ooops, I may be getting it mixed up with Susan’s scheme to help Will whether he wants it or needs it or no.

4 Likes

Are you going to do a Speedwatch stint in your spare time, Fishy ? :wink:

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

No, we have the potholes in the road to take care of that. You speed along here, you lose an axle.

4 Likes

How about CamReBAl?

4 Likes

Sounds like a rather inept secret society to me, dahlink, while at the same time putting me in mind of those glittery disco ball hingmies (I know, you can’t be held responsible for my synapses)

SOB? (SOBA has unfortunate connotations and homophones)

3 Likes

I suppose CamReBAld would be unkind.

5 Likes

I did enjoy the dungarees comment - and I thought it was sweet of him to suggest he would go out searching for elderflower after the debacle - everything in between was far too cringeworthy.

4 Likes

And Adam shot him down at once, didn’t he. “It’s not about the elderflower, is it, Brian,” (or wtte) is a way to say “you silly old fool” without actually saying it.

1 Like