I really, really hope

that the Brookfield Archers go ahead with their “it’s got to be run by Pip” arrangement for the cows, and Pip then decides in about two years’ time that she isn’t interested and leaves.

Well, I rather hope that she leaves sooner than that, but it needs to be long enough for them to be irrevocably committed to whatever Ruth’s latest scheme is.

(How fed up I am with all Ruth’s new schemes for the poor bluddy cooos. They seem to be running at all change every two years at the moment.)

3 Likes

Look, they have to keep the cows in a state of confusion, suspense and uncertainty otherwise they would stage a takeover, being collectively a Great Deal Brighter than their herders.

But yes, to’al commi’men’ to whatever scheme of cooery is now being proposed and then Pip buggers off would be good. I think they might telescope the timeframe, though, because there is going to be a colossal row about Toby when Elizabeth spills the beans. oooh nooo, I can’ wai’.

Feck off Ruth.

4 Likes

Can Pip devise a complex but brilliant scheme then bugger off with the masterplan?

5 Likes

Or drop dead without writing it down, as Robert Holmes did with The Trial of a Time Lord?

4 Likes

MUCH better!! (sorry about the shouting)

3 Likes

Hope you don’t mind Marjorie, but I think a bit of editing is in order:

5 Likes

NO.

But joe got there first, and better.

5 Likes