I'm starting to think Pheeble is turning into

…a right little SHIT!

…thassorl! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

She and Pip really do deserve each other. Undeterred by Pip’s rude and patronising attitude, Phoebe pestered and pestered to get her on their team. Well, this is the result. From the start, Pip showed very little interest, put in no work and obviously made the Brookfield proposal her priority. Of course David and Ruth don’t realise this as Pip didn’t bother mentioning how little she had contributed to Phoebe and Rex’s wiyooding project. So now both teams are angry with her. Good.

Hope it lasts longer than last time Pip lied to her parents which was over the IBR.

5 Likes

How can you say that? There has been precious little broadcast evidence. And anyway, didn’t Pip say she was “passionate” about both scams tonight? That should be good enough for you.

Pleeeease can they both die. I’ll supply the paraffin, if someone else will lure them to the hay bales…

5 Likes

…OK, I admit it, I posted that before I’d summoned the stomach to listen to the rest of that episode, followed by tonight’s NappyLoad! :poop: :poop: :poop: (…Mr. Toad (…gedditt?))

3 Likes

Yeah. Passionate. So passionate she wasn’t giving either of them her attention. Ruth had to prod her to get her to comment on her proposal, it was only then she made them put in some tech stuff whatever that was that they were falling all over themselves to admire.

So yes, I take it back, she didn’t make either her priority, just used Ruth’s pestilential texting as an excuse not to pay any attention at the Rex-Phoebe meeting. As well as the chiyuld excuse of course.

And I also hate them both but I hate Pip more.

6 Likes

oh, I think `Phoebe deserves equal loathing. And do you ever want to hear a scene with those two conversing again?
No. No, Janie, you don’t.

I mean, if you go stark mad, what will happen to poor Heidi, for a start?

6 Likes

Look at it this way. Phoebe has engineered a situation that - if only temporarily - has resulted in Pip being toppled from her pedestal well and truly and I did rather enjoy the splat. For that alone she deserves to live.

But I will try not to go mad if only for Heidi’s sake. Mr Janie is used to me. I mean he probably wouldn’t notice.

7 Likes

I cannot agree with you on that point.
And I am sure that Mr Janie would be distraught.
Or confused.
Or just hungry

7 Likes

Ah well, see, I don’t mind horrible characters if only they would be horrible to the right people, which they practically never are. I’d like to see Hannah or Natasha make life uncomfortable for Helen. Surely Natasha could give it a go if she tried though Hannah has no dealings with Helen. And I was counting on Anisha to get Pip’s goat but she never did. All these missed opportunities.

7 Likes

On the plus side, Natasha has given Tom a few uncomfortable moments!

7 Likes

Up to a point I don’t either. But I don’t think we are meant to think that the Phoeble-minded one is horrible, and that is what sticks in me craw.
Anyone making life uncomfortable for Helen would of course get my vote. I have high hopes of Natasha. And she has a pleasant voice. Unlike Phoebe. Or Pip.

6 Likes

There you have it. The ones who are not supposed to be awful are the ones I hate the most.

6 Likes