Jill dementia SL?

I know this gets suggested about as frequently as “[insert female character] is pregnant” but this time I think there might be something in it. Would anyone compos mentis miss Pip?

3 Likes

It would be their eyesight I would be worrying about more, joe. Better sights on the rifle, that’s what’s needed.

4 Likes

I suppose one might become accustomed to the irritant.

What got me was that apart from kicking Josh out of his room for about a week, Pip hasn’t been living or eating at Brookfield for the past six months and more, so she hasn’t been there to be missed. Why would Jill miss someone who wasn’t in the house before, and is still as much on the farm now as she had been being?

4 Likes

I think, deep down, you know the answer to that one, Fish; and no, it isn’t ‘because Pip is wuvverwy and brings unalloyed joy to all within shining distance of her sphincter’,

3 Likes

Ah, but now it really feels as if she’s gone: the Reserved for Pipillation sign, and all the unguents and potions and niff, have been removed from #1 bathroom.

4 Likes

Well one fewer dolt trackong cowshit into the house ought to compensate for the lack of evocative scents wafting from the bathroom. If it is one who does the cleaning oneself. I would have thought.

3 Likes

Each Dopey actually represents two sources of bovine excreta.

3 Likes

One more thing: why would Jill say Josh must be so happy Ben is out of his room? What about Ben having to lose his room altogether during Pip’s infestation of Brookfield? Surely one would say how glad both boys were that Pip had gone?

4 Likes

Hey, a win-win scenario has just occurred to me. If what you say is right, joe, Adam should be running them on the herbal leys and housing some of the cattle/fruit pickers/deer/Kates client’s/brokenhearted would-be swains in Brookfield.

3 Likes

Why would Jill say that about Josh? Why would Jill have the bastard chipolata’s due date engraved upon her heart and ready to leap out of her mouth? Why would Jill [instert question here]?
Because, my child. Because. The SWs know best (pronounced ‘diddley-squat’, that is, locally, but ‘best’ is more economical on the pixels and the ink)

4 Likes

I think you are all being unfair to the “Pip goes to LL” storyline.

I think it has been an opportunity missed so far. Surely… Surely! she could have done a Nigel, off the roof.

3 Likes

“Dad, show me just how it happened…”

5 Likes

Better still, Josh to dear sister Pip ‘whilst you’re at Aunt Lizzard’s, can you put this banner about my business on the roof’?
Time to grease the steps and not just for Jill.

6 Likes

Just so, catvirago!

One more ‘why would Jill?’: why would Jill (or was it Kirsty?) say Pip was living at Lower Loxley because she wanted to be more independent. Living rent-free off her auntie is independent? Well, yes, about as independent as living rent-free in a cottage provided by her parents so she could do a job she made them create for her.

4 Likes

…because she couldn’t hack it for more than 48 hours in the real world.

Independent me bollocks…

3 Likes

Pip is the new Helen?

2 Likes

Might this portent that Helen is not long for this world - or at least Mustardland?
(sotto voce) With any luck.

1 Like