Kate

Has she gone away and I missed the memo? She was vaguely mentioned in the Christmas plans, but seems to have gone missing (but is not missed by anyone). Since it was her idea to sell the blinking house, why isn’t she involved in any of the current furore?

5 Likes

She has a certain native cunning, and not being caught near the mess she’s caused comes well within her competence.

4 Likes

It’s like Tony being out of the game for a year and more, when his daughter was being raped and abused and nobody noticed that her husband was a shit even when he attacked them for no reason. They can’t write well enough to write the really difficult bits: Kate realising she is going to be homeless, for instance.

I am hoping she will come to her senses about this and realise that her next-to-the-toxic-waste-dump acre or two is not in the only place in the world, or even on the farm, where one can put a yurt.

4 Likes

If it would help, I could give her a few suggestions…

4 Likes

I would quite enjoy a storyline where they all have to move into the yurts, and Brian can demand cups of tea, his pipe and slippers etc, from Kate for a change! Of course, I’m not sure how Jennifer would manage with the move from her posh kitchen to a camp fire, but it could be fun listening.

6 Likes

Tell me, Kara, which dictionary are you using? :wink:

3 Likes