Less than two hours to go before the 'shocking admission' ... what and who will it be?

Place your bets! Is it definitely about Matt or just another damp squid and not shocking at all? Will it be Alice? Or Alistair? Or Adam? Or Shula? Has Ed being falsely accused next week got anything to do with Matt, by the way?

I’ve been looking at the one-liners and haven’t come to any conclusions at all. Wouldn’t it be lovely if it were Helen but I mustn’t get my hopes up.

4 Likes

It is probably bunting-related or somethiing like that. Not an optimistic Gus.

4 Likes

You’re probably right but I never learn. I’m like Charlie Brown and Lucy, me being Charlie Brown of course. Still, Radio Times says, ‘And the true events surrounding the hit-and-run finally come to light when one villager makes a shocking confession …’ Can we believe that?

3 Likes

Oh, that is a bit more encouraging. I had better trot up to the shop for something to fortify myself with as I listen, just in case it is shocking. Any excuse…

3 Likes

Oh, that’s disappointing! What has just been broadcast, I mean!

3 Likes

I take it you are unshocked, Janie

What was all that tosh about not being too keen on cider, btw? Thought Ed could put his share of it away when the occasion arose…

3 Likes

Blast, blast and double-blast! I didn’t see that one coming! I was so hoping it would be Alice.

3 Likes

I predicted it

Sets Halo at a jaunty angle…

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

I drearily expected it.

Why is the road between The Bull and anywhere at all impossible to get a phone signal from? Matt must have walked a couple of miles to end up on a sharp bend and where there is no signal.

3 Likes

Maybe they’re all on Vodafone?

4 Likes