Lilian and Matt

Going to wed Justin, is she? As if…written in letters a mile high in bright neon lettering. Matt, book her a seat on that plane to Costa Rica. Marriage made in heaven and far better for the SWs - much more to chew on.

6 Likes

Wotcher dere Dracs, lovely to see you.

Subtle, as you point out, it ain’t. But it gives them potentially weeks of cheap-n-easy nailbiting stuff, near-revelations, simmering tensions, etc, without having to think very hard and provides opportunity for that posturing ponce Adam to be particularly poncy, and probably posture a lot into the bargain. Maybe Ian will find his hypocritical self-righteousness so nauseating that he drops him like a hot brick. Let us hope Carina does the same with the sop-spawn, if that project ever gets off the ground.
Yrs, indistinguishable from a little ray of sunshine
Gus xx

4 Likes

I’m not sure we ever really heard what Lilian saw in Justin anyway.

They can’t all be having mind-blowing sex, can they?

Actually it would account for a lot, if they’re all permanently wandering around in post-coital dazes…

3 Likes

Especially as they probably still have the unused scripts from when Paul was written out.

4 Likes

Yay! Hello, Dracs!

Since Matt is rapidly becoming the only character in TA for whom I give a hoot, I don’t know whether to hope that he ends up with Lilian or to hope for his sake that he doesn’t.

3 Likes

Yes, Joe, Gus, exactly. The ‘search and replace’ feature is wonderful, isn’t it? Just substitute ‘Justin’ for ‘Paul’ and there you go, new script.

3 Likes

I suppose technically, so long as they steer clear of the already-broadcast ones, it is new script.

1 Like

I still can’t believe in Lilian going all Pegeen Mike and “I have Lorst the Only Man I have Ever Loved”. What was so blimmin’ great about Justin anyway?

5 Likes

Nothing. But he has a lot of money.

2 Likes

Oh dear too obvious…
the debs

2 Likes

Very unfair: she went on to point out that he wasn’t rich when she married him, I think.

It’s a brilliant line, all the same.

1 Like

Well I should have checked! More fake news…

2 Likes

That clip cuts it, so it’s hardly your fault, is it.

1 Like

I’ve found the rest of it: her actual reply was “Paul married me for my money.”

It may or may not have been true…

1 Like

Thank you, thank you, I don’t feel quite so miserable now…

2 Likes

It took me ages to find that… They don;t go out of their way to make it available.

2 Likes

Ditzers, less of the ‘our’, please. That woman fills me with an urge to flick mud, or, if available, pig-slurry, at her. It might be unfair. I’m sure she has many virtues. But she makes my teeth itch.

2 Likes

ha that was a bit presumptive wasn’t it?

Duly corrected

4 Likes