Lovely Linda

I forgive Lynda everything, all the panto rubbish, for the way she’s acted about those poor ponies. A woman after my own heart :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sorry, but a phone call to the vet - what else was she going to do anyway? - doesn’t weigh particularly heavily against the pernicious nuisance that she regularly makes herself.

Lynda is not lovely. She might be kindly disposed towards animals, but so what? So am I and I’m a howling bitch in other respects. Proves nothing.

3 Likes

I would like her better for it if she had not said something about hoping the owner would claim them.

What, she wants them back in the charge of a person who had treated a pony the way that mare had been treated? That’s not a nice person’s reaction.

If she had said “so that I can make sure he is prosecuted for the way he’s treated them” that would be fine, but she didn’t.

3 Likes

It’s more likely that she (or rather the scriptwriter) didn’t think through the implications of what she was saying. No way would Lynda want those ponies back in the hands of the people who mistreated them. People do say surprisingly stupid things, sometimes!

2 Likes

I hope that you are right and if anyone is stupid enough to let Lynda know who they are, she will pursue them with her usual single-minded thoroughness.

3 Likes

I think the TA producers may have realised that Lynda Lloyd-Webber and her blasted pantomimes are way past their sell buy date. They seem to be looking around for new nonsenses to involve her with.

Is she to be god’s gift to road-speed management? - I ruddy hope not. Or are we to have a Lynda of Assisi? (Nobody mention her Llamas or Lemmings, whatever they were).

1 Like

They have done Lynda And The Traffic Calming Measures before, in 1996.

1 Like

So Lynda of Assisi, it is.

1 Like

I think like many of us Lynda prefers animals to a lot of people.

3 Likes

She has a soft spot for fairly unlikely people, too: she has been Kate’s confidante on more than one occasion.

2 Likes

Wolfgang Wuz Done In.

3 Likes

Is her interaction with Kate actually that unlikely? I’d say that after Kate, Lynda is the person in the village with the greatest interest in/highest tolerance for what might broadly and lazily be termed ‘woo’.

1 Like

In those days Kate was a thoroughly unpleasant brat.

She still is, of course.

2 Likes

They’re lovely roasted. :wink:

1 Like

I wish there were a ‘Not Like’ facility. Meanie.:wolf:

2 Likes