Lowfield back up!

Just found it was working again, so thought it worth mentioning. (Apologies if this is old news, but I’d heard nothing)

3 Likes

Hurrah! Thank you.

3 Likes

There is however a gap between

“23rd August 2018, Johnny makes life difficult for Tom and Elizabeth takes advice from Oliver”

and now.

3 Likes

But presumably they have the entries ready to upload?

3 Likes

Odd way round of doing things, but one would imagine so

3 Likes

If they have lost them, I have copies of every one of them. Four days last August are missing because the site went down and they took a while to react; some time I will get round to listening and précising them.

3 Likes

Presumably the first step was to get the site up and running, before they can upload new material?

Do you have the dates to hand? There’s a fair chance I’ll still have them too, so it would only be half the torture for each of us.

3 Likes

28th, 29th, 30th and 31st August 2018 are missing from the ones I collected from another board. I asked at the time and was told that they did have them they just weren’t putting them up…

3 Likes

So the sensible course is probably just to wait and see.

PS
Have just looked at the official synopses (though 30/8 is missing for some reason) and I can assure you that re-listening is very much a last resort. It involves the aftermath of the llamanapping—need I say more?

3 Likes

Argh!

4 Likes

Good news, I really missed Lowfield.

4 Likes

It is useful for checking dstes.

3 Likes

And facts

3 Likes

You have to allow for listener bias, of course.

3 Likes

No such thing. And Helen has always been a doggedly independent businesswoman.

4 Likes

This was the sort of thing I had in mind:

Thursday 13th April 2000
Pat’s sorted out the lease, only the signing of the contract to go and the shop’s theirs!

4 Likes

Ah yes; that sort of thing.

Mind you, for any episode I have available I always check what was actually said, because Lowfield summarisers are only human too.

3 Likes