Maudlin or what?

They really were determined tonight to prove that they have an archive, weren’t they?

3 Likes

Probably yours !!

3 Likes

…and to make us check that we have sufficient buckets / carefully mended jugs dotted around the place.

What a malodorous steaming heap.

3 Likes

Topped by Ed claiming that Caroline had anything to do with putting him together: she never spoke to him unless she had to, and only allowed him in her house because Oliver insisted. And she refused to be godmother to his daughter. If she had been asked the same for William’s child she would have said, “I can’t be a godmother because I’m not a believer, but I’ll sponsor her.” Not for Ed and Emma, though.

6 Likes

Arrived at my destination and got out of the car before the broken Ed bit.

There I was thinking that it was all cut and paste from the archive. But they actually made something up. Pity they did it in the past tense.

2 Likes

It would appear from tonight’s offering (rejected) that Ed is now to be transformed into the acceptable face of male Grundyness, being wise, compassionate, caring and not at all sucking up to Oliver to ensure his dodgy and loathsome family’s continued tenure at Grange Farm (SSSI denoting Site of Shitely Sentimental Invention in this case). William is the Bad One because he doesn’t think having female ‘cricketers’ foisted on ACC under false pretences is a very wonderful and inclusive and joyous thing.

To be fair, Ed’s actor is good whereas William’s is imo distinctly not, but it is still rather irkisome, this reversal of characteristics and rewriting of history.

4 Likes

I LOVE your version of SSSI, Gus…

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Oooh, goodski. And ta.

3 Likes

And I like irkisome :yum:

4 Likes

Maybe the Grange Farm conveyor-twig is about to move again. There is a cuddly-toy at the far end at the moment closely followed by Joe, perhaps that will move as will Joe and both will fall off the end, leaving the following TeasMade machine and Eddie standing on the far point of the conveyor-twig to take over from fallen Joe as the new semi-senile half-baked idiot, which Joe had been

Then Ed will have space to advance to a fractionally more sensible version of Eddie.
Or I could be wrong and this may all be just wishful thinking.

4 Likes

And :yum: to you too, Marj. It was, as you very well know, a Naccident.

2 Likes