Missed opportunity for Susan

Such a shame that Susan didn’t manage to slip some little barb about hoping Johnny wouldn’t end up regretting his visit to the IoW as much as ‘poor Helen’ must.

But she was only there to hear about the phone call and the money: they scripties don’t have time to colour in all the detail by hand, you know…

5 Likes

Is there a Scottish Episcopal Church on the IoW?

4 Likes

Not according to http://www.scotland.anglican.org/church-finder/

5 Likes

Snork, Gus! Hadn’t thought of it but oh, how I now long to have heard that conversation!

5 Likes

There’s bound to be a chaplaincy at the festival…

3 Likes

Hasn’t this story been done before?

Was it not whilst camping that Kate and Roy begat Phoebe?

So are they setting one or both of these Grange Hill boys up for yet another child(ren) to be hunting around Ambridge in 16-20 years time. Looking for his/her/it’s daddy?

Just wait until Susan finds out what’s been going on behind Pat and Elizabeth’s backs.

2 Likes

Kate had Phoebe at Glastonbury but it seems likely that the child was conceived in Ambridge. Look at her date of birth and count back nine months, and September 1997 was when Roy was first of all in a play and then started University, and I don’t think he left the village that month.

I suppose they might have borrowed a tent for some rumpy-pumpy; there were the bypass protesters in one of Brian’s fields for a bit, all of them friends of Kate’s.

3 Likes