Nice job with MyLittleUnicorn for BehbeeRosie, Tobes!

…now, hows about a squadron of Flying Piggies for BehbeeTommykins? (to sort out his SossidgeDeficiency problem?)

4 Likes

What I want to know is, where was he getting his weaners from if it wasn’t from Rex? Because we now know that he and Rex both know the pigs at Hollowtree are not and never have been entitled to the “organic” label, so he can’t have been using them before, can he.

Likewise, what have Rex and Neil been doing with their weaners, since they could not be sold to Tom?

6 Likes

Shipping them round the country at dead of night so that they can be sneaked into an “organic” farm?

6 Likes

…sounds like another opportunity for the Edweird/Timmy “WeKanMoveItAnywhereAnytime” partnership?

6 Likes

Is a shetland really such a good idea for a toddlers’ party? I remember being told they’re notoriously bad-tempered–or as they put it: “One end bites, the other kicks and the middle’s uncomfortable to sit on”.

Mind you, the ponies are just as bad…

5 Likes

If it’s equipped with a sharp pointy thing, I’m sure that will be much safer.

4 Likes

…wot abaht flyin’ porkers?

5 Likes

Or as it’s officially designated, Air Force One

5 Likes

It’s a fine idea. Dispense with the unicorn crap, though: mini-rodeo! It could be The Next Big Thing.

People hereabouts have far too much sex: the air has been hideous with the squalling of infants for most of the day.

5 Likes

Console yourself with the thought that they won’t be getting much more forra while, Gus.

7 Likes

I s’pose. But as consolations go, that’s a bit stable-door/bolted horse, really.

7 Likes