No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

The Squawk must NOT be allowed to spawn. Leave it on the side of Lakey Hill to die.

And its sprog.

5 Likes

Seconded.

4 Likes

She will have an abortion, Iā€™m sure. But not, I hope, before Jill finds out sheā€™s incubating a Fairbrother.

3 Likes

I do hope very much that she either has an abortion or loses the brat in the next couple of weeks, of which there is at least a four-in-ten chance. What was the stupid, careless wench doing not using reliable birth control anyway? Did she leave Toby in charge of it, or what?

(Actually: much better if it is Alfieā€™sā€¦)

2 Likes

Well, thatā€™s what she demanded bezzie Izzy do a few years ago, wasnā€™t it? The child would be a drain on the planetā€™s resources, IIRC I wonder how consistent her principles will be?

3 Likes

Surely they wonā€™t run another miscarriage SL? Itā€™d be the third in about as many years.[quote=ā€œFanta, post:4, topic:799ā€]
What was the stupid, careless wench doing not using reliable birth control anyway?
[/quote]

Come on, you canā€™t blame Ruth for this.

4 Likes

This is all happening because she was shagging at Lower Loxley. If it had been happening at Rickyard, Jill would have supplied the condoms and probably tested them first.

6 Likes

Janie, you are a very bad person. Keep up the good work ;- )

5 Likes

Has Alfie actually been heard on air? I donā€™t see him in recent cast lists (thanks Janie).

I still donā€™t think he exists. Itā€™s such an obvious and clichĆ©d way for Pip to continue to shag someone her parents donā€™t approve of.

4 Likes

Are you suggesting < expectant pause > that the Bleating Tart has a Bunbury in the oven?

4 Likes

ā€œSheā€™s convinced she isnā€™t ready to have a baby. Sheā€™s going to have a termination.ā€ ā† synopsis 3 December

Yeahright. We believe you.

5 Likes

I do believe, I do believeā€¦

2 Likes