Online dating

Hey, the Central Scrutiniser hasn’t told me my topic is similar to another topic - oh, spoke too soon. This time in What’s Gone Wrong, which is at least different ;- )

Anyway. Somewhat rash of Widderbeth to head off to meet a complete stranger without letting anyone know where she was going/what time she expected to be back, wasn’t it?
I have no personal objections to her being assaulted, abducted or dismembered, but one would expect her to have.

5 Likes

My family thought I was mad meeting people from a Message Board
When I said it’s ok, it’s the BBC,& about TA, they thought that we/you were all mad… :joy:

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

And would you say they were wrong?

5 Likes

You don’t have to be mad to post here, but it helps.

5 Likes

Your post appears to be unusually normal. Are you sure you shouldn’t mention gin, or bloody dismemberment, or something?

5 Likes

Might make for a more interesting life, or at least a shorter one; less time spent in Ambridge* is surely better?

* yes, o Fish, I know LL is not in Ambridge, but the scripties don’t.

5 Likes

Me or Gus? She wrote, “I have no personal objections to her being assaulted, abducted or dismembered”…

5 Likes

I was thinking of that as a message to pop up while one’s starting a new thread…

5 Likes

Ah.

5 Likes

FTFY

5 Likes

Well bugger me, I never thought I’d say this, but Elizabeth, you go, girl!

which probably only serves to demonstrate the truth of joe’s post above, but still…

5 Likes

And again! I warm to Vince.
Slightly irritated that tbtb seem set on a “Freddie is worse than Lily” revision, though.

Rancid little article, she is.

6 Likes

Especially since Freddie had not actually done anything wrong before Vince started to bait him intolerably.

5 Likes

I’m just sorry Russ wasn’t there too. Not because I want to hear him obvs, but he would have been certain to be sneering and obnoxious to Vince and it would be delicious to hear Vince put him down good and proper. I’m sure he’s well capable of that!

6 Likes

Yes, Vince squishing Russ would be fun.

However, I am more a fan of Russ than many are, simply because he does not bother to conceal his general contempt for the half-wits who infest Ambridge.

6 Likes