Patronising Pat

Exactly whose side are we supposed to be on here?

3 Likes

The plane that’s going to crash into the nuclear power plant?

4 Likes

Or maybe, due to the forgotten speedwatch, someone will accidentally mow them both down?

Oh no, I’ve been here too long, I’ve started participating in character culling…

5 Likes

We all need a hobby!

4 Likes

I expect we’re meant to think Pat is being lovely, aren’t we? Even when Olwen is rude to her, she still goes on trying to help…

2 Likes

Harrumph. She’s being annoying. But so is Olwen. I’d rather listen to Kirstie and her new man (whereforeartye Kirstie?) discuss birds.

4 Likes

I think the difference, to me, is that Olwen decided that she didn’t like the situation and went away; Pat decided that she didn’t like the situation and chased Olwen about the county.

4 Likes

What was it Kirsty said of Helen? “Inflicting her friendship” or WTTE. It’s evidently a family trait.

4 Likes

Isn’t it though.

Helen did it to one or two men who were running for the hills as fast as they could without actually emigrating, too.

3 Likes

So true. I wonder if Leon repatriated himself to get away with her. Actually, he didn’t sound as though he’s the kind of person who would alter his plans in any way for anyone. Helen certainly met her match there. Though to be fair he was only interested in having a good time and was brutally frank about it. It was in Rob that Helen truly met her match.

4 Likes