Peep Middleton's wedding

Could you give a flying f… about this ?

& the degree of excess is alarming.

Just because of who her sister is and she showed to have a (to be fair) quite remarkable pert arse on the sister’s wedding day.

1 Like

Not even slightly. In fact I’m not sure I can be bothered to fin

3 Likes

Presumably because I’m living in a different country (or possibly universe) I haven’t the foggiest what this is about. Some celeb’s sister getting married? Should I worry? (Hedger’s comment suggests not.)

3 Likes

I doubt that she is being any more absurd in the amount of money she spends on a wedding day rather than on being married than whole scads of the rest of the population, to be honest. Yes, it’s going to be six figures instead of a mere five, but since she’s marrying a millionaire I expect they can afford it. In fact it’s probably a smaller percentage of what they have available than many spend.

I hope that the marriage works well, and to blazes with the wedding, would be my attitude.

(Sister-in-law of the second in line to the British throne, Joe.)

4 Likes

Ah.

I’ll take that as a “no”, then.

4 Likes

The only reason to be interested would be if she were wearing a dress of similar cut to that bridesmaid’s dress, which might make it worth a passing glance.

1 Like

As did Harry at his bro’s wedding. Dreadful, wicked things, weddings. Pert is as pert does.

1 Like

No… (there we are, made it to five characters).

3 Likes

(Very shady ones…)

1 Like

Speaking of previous family weddings. I was always given to understand that the best man from the previous wedding, got a free go at the chief bridesmaid from that same previous wedding.

'Arry can’t go on enjoying life. It’s about time he got married and stopped playing gooseberry, wherever his brother and sister-in-law go.

We’ve done the “three people in this marriage”, bit. Haven’t we?

1 Like

Time was all of these sorts of competitions, had a swimwear round. So that the contestants could claim they wanted “Peace for the World” and/or an “End to Hunger.” When questioned by somebody like Katie Boyle or Peter West.

3 Likes

“Peace for hunger” or “an end to the world”, innit?

I have always felt that every wedding and funeral should be the immediate cause of at least one more wedding and/or funeral.

4 Likes

My brother-in-law was at a family funeral when an elderly uncle eyed up his rather frail sister and said, nodding significantly to brother-in-law, ‘We’ll have another one of these soon’. I think she outlasted him as it happens.

3 Likes